Thursday 31 July 2014

California Road Trip - Day 8 Monterey and Carmel

We arrived at Monterey just before noon.    
It was very busy and it took us a while to look for a parking as it was a Saturday.  

We went to Bubba Gump for lunch.  
The waitress was giving us a quick test on Forest Gump to check how big a fan we are ..
(I am not one at all .. I ended up rewatching Forest Gump afterwards)



Food was alright.  We have ordered deep fried seafood platter and Caesar salad. 

We then went to the aquarium :-) 

I get to see real life sea otters for the first time in my life :p 
Love how they rub their little cheek.  



I also love their Jellyfish section



Giant Octopus

We then went to Carmel. 
Such a cute little town - like a real life disney town lol 
Lots of nice little shops.  
#


We walked around and went into a random restaurant for dinner - La Bicyclette.  
Love the decor but the food was rather average...




No comments:

Post a Comment